Fire Station #4 has a community room that is available to City of Monroe and Union County residents.
Address: 3907 Old Charlotte Hwy Monroe, NC 28110
Community Room Amenities:
- On Site: 10 round tables (5 ft) / 20 rectangle tables (18” x 72”) and 100 chairs
- Fire Code: Maximum Capacity 127 people
- Parking is located left side of fire department – main parking lot.
- Private front entrance
- Restrooms in back of room
- Ice machine and sink
- Refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot in the room. No stove.
- All rules and regulations must be observed.
- Reservations are taken in calendar year of use (January 1-December 31).
- Affixing of any material to the walls, floors, ceilings, windows or light fixtures is prohibited. Any decorations that are used must be removed at the end of the event.
- Facility should be left clean. All trash should be placed in waste receptacles and placed in trash can outside of building. All tables and chairs should be wiped clean.
- Check restrooms to see if any major clean-up is needed.
- All events must end by 10:00 p.m.
- There currently is no charge for the use of this room but you must be a City of Monroe or Union County resident
- Renter will need to provide all paper products for the event.
- Remove any food/drink items from the refrigerator.
For reservations, general questions or inquiries on availability,
call 704-282-4726, Monday - Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Community Room Guidelines
Community Room Agreement