Welcome to the City of Monroe Electronic Government page. The City is pleased to present our citizens with this convenient and quick way to access their government.
The City uses Click2Gov software which provides up to date information concerning your utility and tax accounts and offers payment options.
To establish an electronic account, you will need some information from your most recent bill. If you have any questions, please call customer service at 704-282-4511 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Online bill pay is for utility payments and does not apply to Airport Operations and invoices.
You may make payments for utility or tax accounts by:
• Calling the toll free number 1-844-400-3550.
• Online Credit Card Payments
You can access Utility or Tax Accounts using one of the following links:
Access Utility Accounts (Click2Gov)
How to set up a New Account on Click2Gov and set up eBilling
How to migrate an old Click2Gov account
Access Tax Accounts
You can also access City Council Agendas, Action Agendas, and Minutes by clicking on the Access Agenda Manager Link on this page.
Access Agenda Manager
Note While precautions have been taken to ensure the safety of credit card transactions, no internet transaction is completely secure. The customer assumes full responsibility for the transaction and no warranty or guarantee is given by the City of Monroe
Miscellaneous City Invoices or Charges:
- To pay miscellaneous City invoices or charges, the number to call is 1-866-210-1164. The Customer Account number will be needed.
- A payment link for miscellaneous City invoices or charges is here: Online Misc. Invoice Payments. The Customer Account number and Bill number will be needed.